The Bond Estates Kitchen caters for a wide range of snacks, treats and home cooked hot food.
We are a small friendly local Café in Bond Avenue Bletchley.
We have just finished a big refurbishment to allow us to offer a seating area and a wider range of hot cold and convenience foods for our local customers.
With this we invite you to try our breakfast options, which we like to keep fresh with new and convenient ideas…
We also specialise in Vegan breakfast options, so if the thought of a fresh , hot Jamaican dumpling, with garlic beans and melted vegan cheese on top sounds good, then come and see us, as this isn’t even on the menu yet!
We have an on line ordering menu, which we invite you to use to avoid the lunchtime rush – just click on the ordering button for a full view of the menu. You can call your order in as well if you prefer.
As our regular customers will know, we do like to come up with new stuff, so like our Facebook page to be informed of our latest creations.
- NEW seating area
- Fresh real coffee and tea
- Fresh Sandwiches, Paninis, Toasties and Patties daily
- VEGAN Sandwiches, Paninis, Toasties and Patties daily
- Fresh baked CAKES! / VEGAN cakes
- A wide range of sweets, crisps, treats
- A wide range of soft drinks, Red Bull, Monster etc
- Home cooked Jamaican special lunch from The Healthy Jamaican Kitchen
- Take away Jamaican food up to 10:00pm from The Healthy Jamaican Kitchen
- Order online for pick up at lunchtime – avoid the lunchtime rush!
We are open from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Free parking in lower car park before 5:30pm
Park outside after 5:30pm
2 North House, Bond Estates
Bond Avenue, Milton Keynes